Thursday, September 13, 2012

When allergy strikes, try Alerta

Now I'm one of those poor unfortunate souls who's allergic to dust and God knows what else. Its really annoying when I'm in the middle of something important or sometimes in a public place and suddenly my nose gets runny and I start sneezing uncontrollably.

I've tried other anti-histamine drugs before but for some reason, they work for a time and my allergy comes back. Sometimes the drug works but makes me really sleepy which I think is a side effect. Now that won't do, especially if I'm at work!



Just recently, I tried Alerta and seems to be right for the job. It instantly takes my sneezing away and doesn't seem to make me want to hug my pillow.

If you have allergies like me, I suggest on trying Alerta. It retails at P12.75 a tablet in Mercury Drugstore.


No comments:

Post a Comment