Thursday, September 27, 2012

Silent Sanctuary - Hiling


Hihiling kahit dumilim ang aking daan na tatahakin patungo sayo.
So I just got back on listening to this again and also watched its beautiful music video. I really think its one of the best opm music videos I've ever seen.

I'm a sucker for music videos with a story in it and I really like how each scene suited the lines of the song. Seriously, whenever it gets to the bridge, I still find myself crying sometimes. Its just that moving.

One thing though, until know I'm still not sure about the ending. So was the girl pregnant with the guy but she hid the truth so he won't stop from studying/working abroad? or was she pregnant with another guy?

Either way, still painful and bitter sweet since they chose to part ways in the end. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment